Spend Your Summer with NCSY
In 2017, nearly 1,500 teens spent their Summer with NCSY! That number will grow in 2018… will you be one of them?! On this page, you’ll find some of the best videos of our Summer Programs, as well as a list of discount and scholarship opportunities. See you there! Click here to see a chart of NCSY’s trips, schedules and prices. Below you’ll find information about scholarships and program options. Call us for more information!
$500 in Scholarship by attending the Jewish Scholars Program!
For all teens attending an NCSY Summer Program in 2018, you can earn $500 of your scholarship by attending the Jewish Scholars Program. Attend 8/10 sessions (5 in November and 5 in February) to qualify. Makeup nights are available for teens not available on JSP (Tuesday) nights. Fill out the form directly below to get involved, and click here for more information about the Jewish Scholars Program.
Discounts and Scholarships!
$100 Pre-Registration Discount can be received by Pre-Registering online by September 28, 2017! If you Pre-Registered already, you must Register – with registration payment – by October to receive the discount. Pre-Registration is FREE and is NON-COMMITAL. (You CAN pre-register today for a program you may be uncertain of and change your choice of Summer Program later.)Deadline passed.
- $150 Early Bird Discount can be received by Registering online by November 30, 2017! Registration includes a fee that goes towards the overall cost of the program.
- $150 Returnee Discount can be received by NCSY Summer Program Returnees by registering by by November 30, 2017.
- $500 JSP Scholarship see above.
- $2,000 Financial Need Based Scholarship can be received through the JECC by families who can either demonstrate their financial need or who have extenuating circumstances that would require extra funding to attend a trip to Israel. These funds are available on a first come first serve basis. We recommend you call us if you have any question at all as to whether you qualify for this scholarship. Click here to find the scholarship form online to print, fill out and send in. (They require a Tax Return for 2018, but you can send in the application without it, and forward the Tax Return when it is received later.)
- Gift of Israel funds (for more information click here) are eligible to be used for all our Israel based Summer Programs.
- Additional Funds can be available through NCSY on a case by case evaluation. Reach out to us to learn more.
Want to attend an information session?
There’s so much to learn about NCSY Summer Programs and that’s why we run Info Sessions ON DEMAND! Reach out to us TODAY to set up a time for a group or one on one meeting!
The Jerusalem Journey (TJJ)
TJJ is the premier summer experience for Jewish teens! We tour all around Israel for 4 amazing weeks for a summer that you will never forget! Simply stated, it’s the Best.Summer.Ever. 15-20 teens from Cleveland have had the most amazing experience of their lives on TJJ for 5 years running! Ask ANYONE who has gone… tell us if you want names!
When over 1,200 Jewish teens are in Israel at the same time, it is cause for celebration. Every summer, we do just that at Yom NCSY. Prepare to be blown away and to never forget your Best. Summer. Ever.
New Programs This Summer!
TJJ AP (Poland)
Next Step Israel Internships
Camp Sports (Domestic Trip)
Camp Maor (Domestic Trip)