LEAD is NCSY’s cutting edge leadership division for teens from all backgrounds and all ages. See below to find out which program fits you’re interests best for the 2013-2014 year.
- – Join an elite group of Freshman from Cleveland to join a National competition.
- – Create programs for Israel Advocacy, Volunteerism, Fundraising and Education.
- – Make great friends, new connections, and prepare for the new atmosphere of High School.
2. Teen Volunteer Network
For all High School (teens entering 9th-12th grade for the 2013-2014 year).
Click here for application.
- – Earn volunteer hours needed for your school.
- – Be a part of various volunteer opportunities throughout the community based off your own choices.
- – Make new connections with Jewish teens whom you’ve never met!
- – Get the first chance at exclusive Emergency Disaster Response Trips.
3. Chapter Board
For teens entering 10th-12th grades for the 2013-2014 year.
Click here for application, due May 14, 2013.
- – Join 15-25 local teens team together to provide the ,o behind the NCSY organization that reaches and inspires hundreds of Jewish teens throughout the year.
- – Take part in NCSY’s National Leadership weekend, Leadership Boot Camp.
- – Learn how the organization works and become a major player in the planning and implementation of programming.
- – Grow through participatation in leadership training classes throughout the year.
4. Regional Board
For teens entering 12th grade for the 2013-2014 year.
Click here for application, due April 18, 2013.
8-12 High School Seniors in each of 11 Regions of NCSY around the continent are chosen each year to represent the Region for the following year of NCSY activity. These teens serve as a model for the rest of the Region, as well as commit their service for the betterment of the programming and environment of NCSY.
- – Receive a Certificate from NCSY in Non Profit Management for your college resume.
- – Learn unique life skills consistent to business management, including Communication and Organizational Skills development.
- – Participate in monthly business training courses commensurate with training received by NCSY staff!